The original house was designed by the architect Gilbert A. Schellenger as a Renaissance Revival Style row house and was completed in 1893. The house was subdivided into four apartment and has now been converted into a single family luxurious townhouse. The façade has been little altered over the decades and was restored to reflect all original and historic details rendered in painted masonry surfaces.
The conversion included the addition of a rooftop Sun Room penthouse with roof terraces flanking it on both side with a bluestone paved Garden. A new residential Elevator between the Cellar level and the Third floor, Restoration of Three original wood burning fireplaces at Kitchen, Parlor and Master Bedroom.New Select oak wood flooring throughout with herringbone pattern at Parlor Floor, Traditionally profiled architectural details of cast plaster crowns, wood bases, door and window casings, HVAC system, central Vacuum system, iPad wall mounted ports at each floor Hallway, option for integrating audio-video, intercom system, motorized window shades security and temperature control.